Beginning real estate investing can be
both exciting and frightening as you take your first steps forward and
break out of your comfort zone. Get fast a start and a solid foundation with the right corporate structure, a professional team and automated systems. Even the newest investors will gain the confidence to close the deal.
Invest in yourself because the most valuable asset your investment business has is You. Now is the time to adapt the mindset that each action you take needs to help generate income and build your investment business.
with these 10 essential steps...
1. Begin Like A Pro. Set your investment business up for success with a plan and the proper legal structure for maximum asset protection. Plus, you'll gain tax advantages.
2. Choose Your Investment Strategy. Based on your experience level and your financial goals select which investment strategies are best for you.
3. Build A Team That Invests In Your Success. Leverage other people's skills (OPS). Surround yourself with investor friendly professionals. It's mutually beneficial for these professionals to give excellent service because for them it's a great way to make money while building their business and yours. Plus, you only pay them when a transaction takes place.
4. Secure Funding. There are many other funding sources besides traditional bank financing. Typically investors avoid the Banks and instead use creative structuring and OPM to fund their deals. It's especially important when beginning real estate investing to learn how not to use your own money.
5. Automate with Resources & Systems. Use technology, resources and proven systems to effective and efficiently operate your business. Spend your time evaluating, buying & selling properties instead of slaving behind the desk with daily office chores.
When beginning real estate investing it's important to create an online image. Gain instant creditability with an interactive website, its your 24 hour sales staff. Use social media marketing to sell your deals.
6. Marketing That Builds Your Business. Fast strategies that will get your investment company noticed and remembered, create instant authority status and
have everyone wanting to do business with you.
7. Connect With Other Investors. Join a few clubs and build professional relationships. Networking is free. Find communities of seasoned investors at local REI clubs. Locate the leader in your market and start to do business like them. It's said, that imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Also develop relationships with civic organizations within your community.
Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, Habitat for Humanity.
It's through these connections that you will be given the opportunity to give back.
8. Learn some terminology. Understanding the special language of real estate will not only let you communicate with other investors on a professional level. It will also help you avoid common mistakes with contracts and closings.
9. Share your first deal. After you complete your first deal we want you to tell us about it. You'll help to encourage new investors with your insight and enthusiasm.
10. Have Fun, Be Creative. As you build relationships with clients, they'll give you testimonials and best of all; word of mouth advertising. As a welcome greeting to one of our buyers, we flocked her new yard with flamingos.
She talked about it.
The neighbors talked about it and many new clients called our office talking about the pink flamingos.
a sales book to showcase the properties you've sold and proudly
present it whenever given the chance, show it off like a proud granny
sharing pics of her grand babies. It'll help you build creditability
with retail clients and investors. Plus it'll act as a reminder
of the enlightening opportunities that you encountered with
With these beginning real estate investing strategies you'll be able to take your first step forward, advance to go and get deals done.