Become A Contributor
We'd love for you to become a contributor and share your real estate expertise, viewpoints and insider knowledge with our readers.
We’ll link back to your real estate related site or product.
Get exposure. Be seen by thousands of people that visit our site daily.
Become recognized as a thought leader in your field of expertise.
Reach real estate investors that want to hear what you have to say.
Build name recognition and credibility for you and your brand.
Drive traffic to your properties and promote your services.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to having you write forAudience & Voice
These are the requirements to become a contributor:
Our audience consists of beginning investors and season Pros.
They are looking for professional guidance about building an investment company, securing funds, and recognizing new opportunities.
Some of the best posts are “how-to”-style articles that break down complicated subjects into simple digestible pieces.
That also use a friendly, business casual, voice and a straight forward approach.
It's important to us that investors trust our advise and value our no "pie in the sky" hype.
- Your post must be relevant to our audience and their interests
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the
- Posts should be 400 to 700 words in length
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link your byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- You can include up to 2 links within your post. One must go to an authority site and the other can be used to link to your own blog, website or product
- Please use natural, varied anchor text when linking to another post, your site or an authority site
- Please format your guest post to include a title, h1 tag and an image (preferably original, non-indexed)- use thumbnail (150×150) size only and place on the left of the 1st paragraph of the body
- You must have the right to publish any images you place in your post
- Do not include links in the first 150 words of the body of the article
- Do not use keywords more than 3 times throughout the body of the post, use them naturally and please utilize LSI replacements when possible
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings
- Make sure to include your author byline, bio, gravatar and a link to your website and your Google + Authorship profile
To be considered for publication on RealEstateInvesting-GuruReview, please fill out and send the following information. We'll contact you within 2 weeks if we're interested and will ask you for a full draft at that time.
Contributor to Investing Blog