REAL ESTATE INVESTING
BUSINESS PLAN EXAMPLE
This real estate investing business plan
example will inspire you and keep you from getting stuck.
Golden Valley Real Estate LLC
At RJ Wagner & Associates Realty, Inc., our principal service
consists of selling residential real estate in a targeted market area.
Our services provide our clients with an international network of buyers
and sellers through the multiple listing service (MLS). Because of our
capabilities to network with other brokers, we will sell homes faster
than our clients could if they tried to market their home without the
assistance of a licensed real estate agent.
In addition, our
customers will list their homes with our agency because of our
aggressive and highly-skilled professionals. We will continuously have
an above-average sales force to generate and close residential listings.
The owner and broker of RJ Wagner & Associates Realty,
Inc., is committed to success in the real estate market and adheres to
the strict rules handed down by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Our
high level of commitment will enable the company to attract top
professionals as sales associates and clients looking to buy and sell
residential real estate.
Agents with this firm will be provided with the following services:
- Top commissions.
- 24/7 hour office access.
- Own Web page.
- Marketing/sales guidelines to follow each day.
- Personal goal setting training
- Professional/commercial office setting in a highly visible and reputable location in the city of Houston.
- 24-hour answering service.
inside/outside panoramic photography of each property listing. All
photos are placed on HAR/MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and to the
Internet realty sites.
- Full broker support.
- Professional flyer will be furnished complete with property photos for advertisement.
- Yard signs will be supplied and installed for the agent.
- Flyer distribution to other broker sites/agents.
Sellers will be provided with the following services:
- Free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
photos in panoramic view placed on MLS (Multiple Listing System) and
real estate Internet sites. This allows potential buyers to view our
seller's property online.
- Advertising in local real estate publications.
design an attractive pamphlet with all property information, room
dimensions, tax information, a letter from the seller, and a complete
history of the home for potential buyers to read while viewing the
property. This pamphlet is for the seller to keep or to give to the new
owner when the home sells.
- Attractive yard signs with flyer tubes attached for potential buyers driving by.
- "Just Listed Post Cards" mailed to surrounding neighborhoods.
- Listing flyers distributed to other broker sites.
- Circulated open house invitations (per seller approval).
- Supra System Computerized Lockboxes (we know when and who entered premises at all times).
- Excellent follow-up system on each showing.
- If no contract is submitted within the first listed month, we re-analyze our future marketing procedures with the seller.
Buyers will be provided with the following services:
match buyers to homes. We have an extensive questionnaire for our
buyers to list their wants and needs. We then take this questionnaire
and put the supplied information into our Passport program to match
buyers to the homes matching their criteria. (Passport is the latest
software available to licensed real estate agents and brokers in the
state of Texas.)
- We go a step further with our buyers and we
go on-site for them. We visit the homes of their choice and take
inside and outside panoramic photos for their viewing. We can email the
photos or have a face to face showing with the buyer. The buyer does not
have to go on-site unless they choose to. We bring the home to them.
- We present their offers and comply with all negotiating for them.
Like & Share the real estate investing business plan example